Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Old shit that was in the drafts folder #1

So someone who uses the computer is AUTOMATICALLY over weight, pimple ridden and addicted to junk food? Fucking generalisations and stereotypes.

So a gamer has no friends, no life, no hope? (Although most gamers I've met are like that) That's not how it works.

So someone who doesn't share the same opinion with you on one topic makes them the complete opposite of you?

I hate the way people feel compelled to put people into category boxes. And what for? So they can retrieve them at a later date, perfectly preserved?

I also hate the way people force their opinion on you when you don't want it. You don't have to read someone's blog, you don't have to read someone's facebook. But when they're on the phone to you or in your face they think you want to hear what they think of everything.

I don't fucking care. If I value your opinion I will seek it. If I don't, I'd much rather you shut up.

No comments: