Thursday, December 15, 2011

Doormats and Closed Doors.

Two things.

You're sick of the place? You hate how they misuse you? You don't like how you're used?

Well if you didn't fucking bow down and present your arse to them in the first place you probably wouldn't be raped by them. If you bow down to someone by choice because you 'can't say no' to an extra shift at work then don't you dare try to tell me that they've SUDDENLY turned into a horrible workplace. You knew christmas was going to be busy, you work at two stores, expect twice the amount of hours and twice the amount of freaking work.

FUCK I'm pissed off. And she then had the balls to literally throw the things she was holding at me as if I planned this all along. I made you a pussy who can't stand up for themselves just so I could watch you breakdown and hate the world.

Get the fuck over yourself. Look at the bigger picture. You're not the only person in the workplace experiencing unfair treatment and no one else is complaining. Let me know when your fucking period si over and you've removed your last tampon. I might be willing to listen then.

Secondly, this kind of ties in with that ^, why can't people compromise anymore? Oh you have to live in a caravan park for a week while you're between houses? And you're complaining that you aare going to have to pay all of these bills? Firstly... you'd have to pay those bills ANYWAY and secondly... harden the FUCK up. It's TEMPORARY. It doesn't matter. It really doesn't. I don't have time to listen to people whinge about how things aren't going their way.

Here's something that I've learnt and it works in every life situation. I shit you not. Adapt. Make a compromise. Change something. Stop being so stubborn and narrow minded. For fuck's sake I can't handle the human race. And not only does it affect you personally but if you can't compromise you're a closed door to anyone else willing to compromise. A domino effect and no one will budge.

I just..

This kind of shit makes me want to die. I'm not kidding. I don't want to be on this planet with such selfish, ignorant, inconsiderate fucks.

Please prove me wrong.



No comments: